Fri. Sunny/warm! (Mod.Stretch/Calis.)(1 hr.)(500 Kcal)(Wt. 185)+(Clean out garage/constructed shelves)(4 hrs.)(1200 Kcal)

2/11/22: Woke 8:30 after waking at 6:30 to pee.  Made beds, did moderate stretching and moderate calisthenics for 1 hr. using about 500 Kcal, wt. 185.  Due to yesterday's lunch with retirees.  Decided to clean out crap from the garage and construct shelves- with special thanks to neighbors that threw out 10 foot by 7.5 inches by 3/4 inch think select white pine board, about 10 of these.  Had to pull out numerous "brads" but the wood was in good shape 4hrs using about 1200 Kcal.  Had lunch with Howie Greenberg regarding horseradish production. He wanted me to be point man in committee, but was concerned that I was not a member of MKor anymore.  I said I would help but not interested in joining MKor because of the merger with Temple Emanuel. He said he would bring this up with the MKor board. I said that was fine with me.  We shall see what turns up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog