Wed. Sunny/HOT/90s (B)(21.5 miles)(1:45)(1075 Kcal)(Wt. 186)

6/26/19: Got up around 7AM.  Weird dream about subbing for school with my brother and father in car, I insisted I had to go into some restaurant and tell them to go in car without me...why I don't know.  Then my wife and I realize that I have to be at school to teach and we have to call them, but my phone was left in the car and my wife would not let me use her phone and I went wandering all around the restaurants asking people if I could use their phones.  Very strange!!! Anyway, went to Pep Boys to get a new battery and walked over to Shop Rite and back for some groceries.  The car was not quite done. Finally got car, came home put away groceries and changed to bike ride.  Went to Turnersville Nisssan to look at Leaf car.  They had none in stock and would call me when they did. Rode home, 21.5 miles total, 1075 Kcal, about 1:45.  Wt. 186

Comments

Popular posts from this blog